Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus 740 vs C-50 UW quality

Started by have2fish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus 740 vs C-50 UW quality

1 posts
  1. Olympus 740 vs C-50 UW quality

    Hello,

     

    I currently have the Olympus 740 3mp camera and have gotten some pretty good results with it(out of water). I do have the Olympus e-20 but do not want a large learning curve (or $$bill)as this is a family vacation and not a photo trip.

     

    I am going to Tahiti in 1 month and am trying to find out about the quality of this camera in the Olympus housing...... any comments?

     

    I am also considering buying the C-50 5mp Olympus. Any huge difference with these two cameras? Pros Cons?

     

    Any tips? any good tips websites for a total newbie to uw photography, but pretty versed with above water digital photography.

     

    thanks

    waldo

    have2fish(at)yahoo.com

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.