Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for Ikelite Canon Rebel XT Housing

Started by sendhil ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Ikelite Canon Rebel XT Housing

3 posts
  1. Hi there. I know the ikelite housing is no longer made for the canon rebel XT, so wondering if someone had one to sell? I already have an Inon strobe light.

     

    thank you!

     

    SK

  2. Hi there. I know the ikelite housing is no longer made for the canon rebel XT, so wondering if someone had one to sell? I already have an Inon strobe light.

     

    thank you!

     

    SK

  3. What timing. I have an Ike housing for the rebel xt, 8in dome and the macroport as well. Haven't had a chance to look at prices but guess I will do that this weekend.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.