Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Slideshows from DEMA

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Slideshows from DEMA

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have put together two slideshows; one of the Wetpixel/DPG party and the other of some general people pictures from the show.

     

    I have added them to the general show coverage here and here but for those that prefer to interact on the forums, here they are!

     

    [vimeo]31845162[/vimeo]

     

    [vimeo]31852053[/vimeo]

     

    Please excuse the slightly dodgy music-it is the best that I could find royalty free!

     

    Adam

  2. Who was that old git? I had to phone down to reception several times when I found him in my hotel room, lurking in my bathroom mirror.

    Edited by John Bantin
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.