Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Epic Picture Contest: Your Entries

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Epic Picture Contest: Your Entries

12 posts
  1. Epic Picture Contest: Your Entries

    Hi,

     

    after the entry deadline for the Epic Picture Contest is over I'm curious who of you entered pictures and which.

     

    I entered 3 Pictures in Category 9 (Digital)

     

    1.

    Entry01_Dolphins1_small_web.jpg

     

    2.

    Entry02_Swarm_small_web.jpg

     

    and 3.

    Entry03_Blenny_small_web.jpg

     

    I don't think I have chances with this pictures for anything but I entered just for the fun.

     

    Now I'm curious to see your entries!

     

    Does anyone know when the Finalists will be announced?

     

    Simon

  2. Before the show in March.

  3. Thanks Bob!

     

    Still waiting for the other participants, there have to be a lot more on wetpixel.

     

    Simon

  4. I'll bet you're crap with Christmas presents eh?

  5. The point is not the waiting, the point is, that we will only see the Finalists and I would be nice to see the others also

     

    Simon

  6. Bob's just in a plonky mood today! :)

     

    Okay, I entered these two:

     

    EPIC_Grouper_POST.jpg

     

    EPIC_Bristleworm_POST.jpg

  7. Jim, that second shot is excellent! (So is the first but it's lost the wow factor for me by now).

     

    James

  8. Are those the only two plonking shots you've ever taked :)

  9. Great pics! Is it a Fireworm on the second?

     

    Who's next?

     

    Simon

  10. Great pics! Is it a Fireworm on the second?

     

     

    Yes, or a bristleworm, as they're usually called in the Caribbean. It's stinging a Fingerprint Cyphoma.

  11. Are those the only two plonking shots you've ever taked :)

     

    Yes, but I've taken a few non-plonkers too. :!:

  12. I entered a couple of plonkers myself but in fear of them being accused of the only plonkers I have taken I will keep you in suspense till Christmas time.

     

    Placed top 10 last year with one of my Plonkers of a seahorse.

     

    25609358.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.