Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Night Time Help

Started by bvanant ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Night Time Help

1 posts
  1. I need a tiny push button LED light that I can attach to my housing with a string so that I can see my strobe settings at night. On a recent Indonesia trip, I could get set up mostly OK but with two strobes (Inon z240) adjusting power went in different directions. I would like to use a tiny led light to verify settings. Any ideas?

    thanks in advance

     

    Billl

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.