Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Alex Mustard on dome ports

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Alex Mustard on dome ports

4 posts
  1. I have posted a video of Alex's full talk about dome port choice onto the front page.

     

    For those that would rather watch it here-here it is.

     

    [vimeo]32130591[/vimeo]

     

    Enjoy!

     

    Adam

  2. I must say I enjoyed quite a lot! Thank for the post!

  3. Great talk by Alex. Many things I already knew, but now I have a better understanding. Very clearly explained.

     

    One thing Alex doesn't mention is the use of the Kenko teleconvertor with a minidome and Tokina 10-17mm. I'd be interested on anyone's opinion/experiences/sample shots of what you can achieve with this set-up, as I'm considering getting a TC.

  4. There are some TC shots in that talk - I just didn't have time to go into them.

     

    Alex

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.