Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Background Music

Started by divingbubbles ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Background Music

11 posts
  1. Any recommendations for copyright free music sites for video.

     

    Thanks Alan.

     

  2. Any recommendations for copyright free music sites for video.

     

    It's plenty out there, just google a bit.

     

    Anyway Vimeo launched few weeks ago an internal service with hassle free music for our video (of course it depends on you needs).

     

    The vimeo service is nice: you can browse for categories and licence type and listen every piece before eventually download.

     

    Give it a try:

     

    http://vimeo.com/musicstore

     

    Bye

  3. I have amassed a huge royalty free library over the years from many different companies, yet I find Smart Sound's Sonic Fire Pro to be the most convenient and flexible. I highly recommend it.

    Steve

  4. Footage Firm do a deal where for about $100 buck or so you get tonnes of tracks, most are pretty ordinary but I have used a fair few, I also use shockwave sound.

     

    Try and find some unsigned musicians and see whether they will let you use a track if you give them credit, some are keen some aren't.

  5. Thanks all. I'll check them out.

     

    Alan

  6. Kevin MacLeod is a great source for needle drop music.

    He requires a screen credit for internet use.

     

    Good selection too.

  7. +1 on Kevin Macleod and also on Smartsound.

  8. http://www.smartsound.com/

     

    Nice editor. Fits the music to the scoring markers.

     

    Good music choice.

     

    Clever selection tool.

     

    Regards

    Peter

  9. Another option might be the "digital juice" products line. I have a several of their music libraries and for the most part have been impressed with the music range available. Pretty easy to manipulate via their free "Juicer" program.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.