Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pixelmator

Started by Marcus Wendel ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Pixelmator

1 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    I've just bought my first underwater camera (Sea & Sea DX-GE5) and used it a bit during a trip to Curacao. Naturally the images are so so (I am no doubt making all the rookie mistakes) but at least some are salvageable and I would like to work a bit with the colors on them. I am using Mac and have the Pixelmator software, are any easy functions available in that software for underwater photos or some tips on how to make the basic improvements on colors etc? My knowledge on working with images are limited to the bare minimum such as cropping, changing size and such things so I need some help to get started :-)

     

    Thanks in advance for any help on this.

     

    /Marcus

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.