Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

E-P3 housing available at 10Kphoto

Started by CCL ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

E-P3 housing available at 10Kphoto

2 posts
  1. Just to inform that 10Bar is now manufacturing and selling a housing for E-P3 (and one for E-PL3 too).

     

    I asked them in Sep as I was about to leave for a liveaboard and they told me that they had one coming for Oct (too late for me alas).

     

    But now you can find it at www.10kphoto.com (they seem to be related to 10Bar as I sent my enquiry to 10Bar and they passed it on to 10Kphoto) at USD900 (when I checked today) with a semi-dome together with one for the E-PL3 (USD750 with a flat port).

     

    I am not linked to 10Bar or 10Kphoto in any way but some of you may be interested.

  2. woo hoo. great news. The ep3 has so much better egonomics than the epl series! And so much better photo mode customizations than the pana m43 cams.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.