Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another slug from indo

Started by cor ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Another slug from indo

8 posts
  1. Anyone have an idea what this little guy could be? Looks like a nudi, but I shot it only once, in a hurry, so this is all I have. There may have been 2 there.

     

    COR201111136958-M.jpg

  2. A type of Janulus? Spelling might be wrong as I don't have an ID book in front of me.

     

    Alex

  3. Im not so sure about it being a Janolus. The books I have (1001 and a few others) have nothing similar in Janolus. Different cerrata I think.

  4. Cool. And thanks for correcting my spelling!

    Alex

  5. Try nudipixel.net, perhaps Favorinus. Can always submit for proper id.

  6. I had a feeling it was a flatworm, but I was persuaded otherwise :) Looks like thats it Jeff.

  7. Cool!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.