Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

4 posts
  1. Just wanted to wish every one a grand turkey day even if your country doesn't have Thanksgiving, still a time to be grateful for what we have.

    Steve

  2. Yes to echo that Steve:

     

    Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

     

    I hope you have a great day (with or without turkey)

     

    Adam

  3. Have a good one everybody! I know I will spend mine in an airplane (writing from EWR in between flights now :) )

     

    Cheers!

  4. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

    Im going diving in an hour so I'm really thankful :)

     

    Cheers

    Karel

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.