Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

some critics please (Point n shoot cam)

Started by Moritz@NautilusDivinBali ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

some critics please (Point n shoot cam)

7 posts
  1. Hi Wetpixel community!

     

    I would be happy to get some reviews and critics on my fotos. All made in Bali ( Tulamben, N. Penida)

    As i´m still a beginner, i don´t have any fancy camera equipment. At the moment i still use my diving torch as an external strobe. The internal strobe is kinda blocked out by the housing so i cant use it at all :)

     

    I got very lucky by spending 3 month at MalukuDivers in Ambon. I tried to learn as much as i could from all the pros that hang out at that place :)

     

    So here is a small collection of shots i made during the last few month.

     

    cheers Moritz

     

    Camera: CANON IXUS 220HS / no strobe / Canon housing

     

    6403430099_bd21f2ed0c.jpg

    IMG_1969 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    Spanish Dancer@Tulamben Nightdive

     

    6403427197_bbf037e9a4.jpg

    IMG_1966 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    Spanish Dancer@Tulamben Nightdive

     

    6403426151_a398d0e324.jpg

    IMG_1963 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403424807_b1ab7e96c0.jpg

    IMG_1941 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403422153_679854f0b4.jpg

    IMG_1950 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403418951_d26b153626.jpg

    IMG_1909 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403417249_f148df87c8.jpg

    IMG_1812 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403414971_67db0bf322.jpg

    IMG_0018543 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403413341_62958a655b.jpg

    IMG_005343 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

    6403409875_f9f5ea06d8.jpg

    IMG_00537 by Moritz@NautilusDivingBali, on Flickr

     

     

    Thanks for you comments!

    Edited by Moritz@NautilusDivinBali
  2. Fantastic,

     

    You have done extremely well with your limited equipment. You also have a great eye for composition.

  3. Thank you very much!

     

    I might get some new equipment next year. The no-strobe-situation sucks haha... and my arms are getting sore from holding my torch!

  4. Nice job with the limited equipment! I agree, the composition is great.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Steve

  5. I'm sure you can get something to mount the torch onto the housing. Nice job!

  6. I'm sure you can get something to mount the torch onto the housing. Nice job!

     

    Bamboo stick + Duct tape = WIN!

  7. Bamboo stick + Duct tape = WIN!

     

    Christmas is near!

     

    I´m looking forward to buy myself a nice present. Of course a proper UW cam :)

    Any recommendations?

    Budget: plusminus 1500euro

     

    Thanks a lot!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.