Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi ID help

Started by Fontaine ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi ID help

3 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I found this guy in Gili Trawangan and was not sure which species it was, my best guess was Tritonopsilla alba but am definitely not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as seaslugforum.net is inactive at the moment.

     

    Heres the link:

     

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fontainedenton/6397573335/

     

    It was found at 5 meters on a night dive.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Fontaine

  2. That's one possibility. There are also some similar Marionia species. Do you have a photo of it from above that shows the back? That would be helpful in deciding where to put it.

  3. Here are the other pics I got of this one, think the first one is the best back picture I managed to get. Thanks Leslie!

     

    post-24350-1322620472.jpg

     

    post-24350-1322620449.jpg

     

    post-24350-1322620422.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.