Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Your Favorite ID books?

Started by Fontaine ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Your Favorite ID books?

5 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am trying to figure out which is the best Marine Invertebrate ID book for the Indo-Pacific region (actually all I really want is Indonesia, the term Indo-Pacific is pretty freaking huge!!), which led me to think that this may be a useful topic. Often these books are only available online, its not like I can go to the library and skim through them all.

     

    So, if you could please help me decide which ID books are the best that would be great! I own the classic fish ID for the Indo Pacific and the Nudi and sea slug books which are fantastic, but am keen to acquire the latest invertebrate and coral ID books, any suggestions would be appreciated!

     

    All the best,

     

    Fontaine

    Edited by HappyBubblz
  2. A second vote for the Reef Creature ID: Tropical Pacific.

     

    It is a great book that seems to cover almost (!) everything!

     

    Adam

  3. I just found this exact topic in the critter ID section, duh!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.