Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Searching for Memory Eliminator

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Searching for Memory Eliminator

10 posts
  1. SO I want a 45 degree viewfinder for a Christmas present.

    BUT the wife remembers that I already went for a Sola 600 for an 'early' present.

     

    So looking for a reasonable memory eliminator/reducer to help with the purchase.

     

    In the past, the only known solution was jewelry but in the end, this triples the price.

     

    Any suggestions by others?

  2. A tropical vacation with spas treatments. Win/Win, as long as the diving's good. Bali would be perfect.

    ;)

    Marli

    Edited by scubamarli
  3. New wife?

  4. Sean.. hahaha, now that made me laugh...

     

    Sorry Dave, I am smart enough not to get married so i can't help you ;)

  5. Deny deny deny...

     

    Dave I don't know what you are on about, you paid for that Sola Light yourself.

     

    So if your wife really wants to be like that and not get you a Christmas present at all then I recommend your return her present and and get the viewfinder yourself!!

  6. Drinking a bottle or two of nice wine always seem eliminate memories, at least in the short term....

  7. Drinking a bottle or two of nice wine always seem eliminate memories, at least in the short term....

    From someone who's online name is LiquidGuru, I would expect nothing less.

    In fact, if not offered it would put your character into question.

    And she does love wine......and we have a case of it already......

     

    The responses are exactly what I was searching for...

     

    And Mr Veitch...she makes enough money to allow us to pay for it...so who is smarter now?

    This also precludes the New Wife concept. Costs far more than a viewfinder.

     

    Dang, I have no Dutch background...

     

    Bali sounds nice.

     

    Maybe I could go with the confused approach and get it for HER.

    "But Honey, when you asked for something that is clear and sparkles, I thought for certain you meant a viewfinder. How was I to know you meant diamonds?"

  8. Well, once I bought my wife a 15 mm Nikonos.

     

    And then she learned to use it.

     

    All the time!

  9. My hero was the guy that bought his wife a set of shocks for his corvette for Christmas...and she was happy about it!

    Okuma is now running a close second.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.