Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite 5050 and D-125 strobe

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5050 and D-125 strobe

2 posts
  1. Ikelite 5050 and D-125 strobe

    A good friend of mine is considering purchasing this system and he posed this question to me:

     

    The Ike DS-125 (needed for WA shoting) comes with either a TTL sync

    > cord, a manual controller (which operates as a slave unit or can be

    > synch cord connected, or a TTL sensor. What would you recommend. I

    > have never used any kind of sensors in the past other than a TTL

    > setting on the Nikonos SB105. I presume the TTL sensor has an on/off

    > switch so that when you use the internal flash in the Olympus camera,

    > the external TTL sensor is not operative.

    >

    > Also, should I lay hands on this gear before I ship out, is there a

    > book you recommend that will educate me as to digital U/W shooting?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.