Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Amazing footage of 4 nurse sharks in a feeding frenzy!

Started by PlayaCountryBoy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Amazing footage of 4 nurse sharks in a feeding frenzy!

3 posts
  1. I filmed this the other day when I took a couple over from Playa del Carmen to dive Cozumel. We did Palancar caves and Paso de Cedral and check out the incredible footage I got. Not only 4 nurse sharks in a feeding frenzy, but some turtle and spotted eagle ray action as well! Enjoy!

     

  2. Jason, You were smart to move to the other side of the rock at the very end. Wish more of the film were of the shark sequence. Hated the disco music.

    Steve

  3. I filmed this the other day when I took a couple over from Playa del Carmen to dive Cozumel. We did Palancar caves and Paso de Cedral and check out the incredible footage I got. Not only 4 nurse sharks in a feeding frenzy, but some turtle and spotted eagle ray action as well! Enjoy!

     

     

    Nice but why did you cut the shark sequence so short?

     

    Regards

    Peter

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.