Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

The green room

Started by MATT S ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

The green room

6 posts
  1. I have been shooting some surf with my Nauticam dive housing lately and I love it.

    post-24789-1322727231.jpg

  2. nice

  3. this is very good

  4. Nice shot. Do you find its a bit too heavy when out in the surf and trying to hold it above water? What port are you shooting with?

  5. Nice shot. Do you find its a bit too heavy when out in the surf and trying to hold it above water? What port are you shooting with?

     

    good going. especially when you are using a dive housing.

  6. Yeah it is defiantly not ideal for surf as it has many buttons than can fill with sand and also I would love to shoot with a trigger grip instead of the handles that are on the housing. But saying that it still does the job but I am slightly wary of using it in the surf.

    I am using the zenn mini dome with a 10-27.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.