Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mantas at Night

Started by gracero ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Mantas at Night

4 posts
  1. Recently I was lucky enough to have an absolutely fanatstic experience snorkelling and diving with manta rays at night whilst they fed in the lights of the boat we were staying on. I've made a couple of short vidoes of them which I'd like to share:

     

     

     

    Richard

  2. Hi Richard!

     

    Cool videos and what a great experience to follow these majestic creatures for such a long time!

     

    Thank's for shearing and the best greetings from Kim Meineche! :-)

     

    Recently I was lucky enough to have an absolutely fanatstic experience snorkelling and diving with manta rays at night whilst they fed in the lights of the boat we were staying on. I've made a couple of short vidoes of them which I'd like to share:

     

     

    Richard

    Edited by Kimmeineche
  3. What a sensational experience! Where was this?

     

    Thanks for sharing.

     

    Kelly

  4. Kelly,

     

    I can't really be more specific than in the Maldives, as the person who found this site would like to prevent it being inundated with other groups.

     

    Regards,

     

    Richard

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.