Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Proper Use of Maha C9000 Questions

Started by focker ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Proper Use of Maha C9000 Questions

3 posts
  1. I am wondering what settings everyone uses to refresh your AA Enloop and / or XX batteries with your Maha C9000 chager? How about for charging? Any and all tips appreciated.

  2. I am wondering what settings everyone uses to refresh your AA Enloop and / or XX batteries with your Maha C9000 chager? How about for charging? Any and all tips appreciated.

    For refresh, I always use the break-in mode for refreshing but it takes wicked long. As for charging I always use 0.5C.

    Bill

  3. For refresh, I always use the break-in mode for refreshing but it takes wicked long. As for charging I always use 0.5C.

    Bill

     

    Thanks for the advice. I got 8 XX's today that I want to do right. For normal charging of my Enloops I was always a little confused what is the best setting too.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.