Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Anyone have 3D Animation experience?

Started by loftus ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone have 3D Animation experience?

2 posts
  1. I apologise that this does not relate to underwater, but I am looking for help getting started with 3-D animation for instructional / educational videos for my medical office, website etc. I want to be able to demonstrate procedures using animation rather than video, or at least be able to mix animation with video. Medical illustrators are hugely expensive and I want to do this on an ongoing basis. I'm exploring software options, so I need something that is reasonably easy to learn, but ultimately quite powerful. Anyone who can help and maybe even wants to earn a few dollars helping me, I would appreciate it.

    Edited by loftus
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.