Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Chuck Norris beats up a whale shark

Started by SlipperyDick ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Chuck Norris beats up a whale shark

11 posts
  1. Did a double-take when I saw this commercial, so I looked it up on youtube... sure enough, at the 14-second mark, Chuck Norris punches a whale shark in the face (while freediving with his white Bengal tiger...).

     

  2. Did a double-take when I saw this commercial, so I looked it up on youtube... sure enough, at the 14-second mark, Chuck Norris punches a whale shark in the face (while freediving with his white Bengal tiger...).

     

     

    Real strange. Saw the scene the first time I played this just now. Went back to look again, and the scene is not there. Went through it 3 times and the whale shark is not there.

     

    EDIT: After I posted this the page came back and the scene was back. Then when replaying again, the scene was gone. Looks like somehow the commercial changes...

    Edited by TheRealDrew
  3. Looks like a whaleshark/megashark hybrid and judging by those teeth Mr Norris was being precautions

     

    Dean

  4. They have been running this ad on TV for a week or so already.

    Steve

  5. anything with chuck norris, i have to click

  6. LOL.. that's crazy...

  7. Whilst I don't want to sound overly ignorant, who is Chuck Norris? Am I missing something (doesn't look like it from the video)?

  8. Paul, I think you may want to use Google on that one! :lol:

  9. Paul, I think you may want to use Google on that one! :lol:

    Thanks, I did - I'm not sure that it was worth the effort though.

  10. Thanks, I did - I'm not sure that it was worth the effort though.

     

    Chuck Norris rocks!!!

     

    He's so tough that when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

     

    Apparently they once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

     

    Dean

  11. I heard Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer............ Too bad he's never cried........

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.