Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Picture of the week contest

Started by pointy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Picture of the week contest

3 posts
  1. Is that it for "Picture of the Week"?

     

    John McCracken

  2. Hi John,

     

    No, not "it" :)

     

    I've added two new subjects today, please keep posted for more over the next few days.

     

    Adam

  3. Thanks Adam,

     

    That's good to know. I really enjoy this feature. Maybe it would be helpful to ask that members suggest new themes. It can't be easy to think of new ones after so many contests.

     

    Once I stumbled on a list of past themes. Do you know where that is posted?

     

    John McCracken

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.