Hi
Is there any TC out there than can be used with canon 15mm FE lense ?
I have the Kenko 1.4 TC and it cannot be attached to the lense:-)
Tnx Shadi
Read-only discussion
Hi
Is there any TC out there than can be used with canon 15mm FE lense ?
I have the Kenko 1.4 TC and it cannot be attached to the lense:-)
Tnx Shadi
Hi
Is there any TC out there than can be used with canon 15mm FE lense ?
I have the Kenko 1.4 TC and it cannot be attached to the lense:-)
Tnx Shadi
That seems very wrong it is an EF lens and all EF lenses should fit on the Kenko Tele. Other folks have used this combination (but not terribly good optically).
Bill
The 15mmFE has the rear element very close to the lens mount thus no clearance.
I've not used the Kenko but have a couple of the Canon 1.4x's and the front element
extends beyond the lens mount and fits into the receiving lens.
You might be able to use an extension tube to couple the two but the minimum focusing
distance becomes very near and may be a problem for getting a dome port too near to your
subject, perhaps even subjecting your port to potential scratch damage from the reef etc.
Hi,
I am also interested by the combination FE canon 15 mm + Kenko 1.4X Pro DGX.
I am surprised by both issues raised here concerning mounting and optical quality.
The feed backs on the set sounded good:
http://wetpixel.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t41024.html
http://forum-photosub.fr/forum/viewtopic.p...48&start=20
I was near to pass the order for this TC converter, now it is stand by!
Giancarlo
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.