I did some dumpster diving after a instructor told me he threw away a large Pelican case and it had an older video housing in it. According to the instructor he was just cleaning house and there was nothing wrong with it other than it being old. It was an Amphibico Dive Buddy made for a Sony Super 8 700 was what the instructor had used if the paperwork was right. Had both dome and flat port housing. Two different view finders, red filters in it. Glass was clean, and several sets of extra o rings were in the case. The Super 8 was not in the case. Model number is III.
I know it probably had a limited amount of camera's that would fit but since its not a current model anymore not sure which camera would fit or if I can find any used at a price that would make it worthwhile. Worst case would be the Pelican case is big enough to put my Nikon D200 and the dome port in if I have to throw away the housing or sell it.
Advice?