Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Looking for footage of herring roe on bull kelp

Started by stillhope ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for footage of herring roe on bull kelp

1 posts
  1. I'm producing a short film about bull kelp (Nereocystis luetkeana) restoration in Port Gamble, WA. The restoration is a nonprofit project and the film is to assist with raising awareness about the issues and solutions, including showing people how much fun it is to get involved as volunteers.

     

    I'd prefer underwater footage of herring roe on bull kelp, I might use some surface shots too if they fit well. I'm also looking for footage of Tribal or First Nation harvest of herring roe on Nereocystis luetkeana.

     

    The final project will be 4:3 SD, but footage may be any format as long as cropping it to 4:3 won't degrade the composition.

     

    This is a low budget project, but there is a small budget for footage. I can pay up to $5/second depending on the video, and I'm looking for a total of about 15 to 30 seconds. I can add $25 research fee if I use just a few seconds of your footage. I totally realize the $$ is just a token gesture, but I do want to reward people supporting this nonprofit project.

     

    I already have underwater and surface footage of the restoration process. You can see more about this project at: http://www.restorationfund.org/projects/portgamble

     

    You can contact me at: jw@StillHopeProductions.com

     

    thanks!

     

    John F. Williams

    www.StillHopeProductions.com

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.