Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Advise for a canon user

Started by LancerSA ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Advise for a canon user

1 posts
  1. Hi

    I have a Canon 450d with an 18-55 mm in a sea & sea housing with a flat port.

    I am a total amateur and would like to take better pics.

    What would be the advatages of going to a dome port ?

    Can I use a close up filter in the dome with the lens that I have ?

     

    I was just thinking it would be cool to have some variation from wide angle on one dive to being able to focus a little closer on other dives. This without going to the expense of different ports and lenses etc - seeing as i am just an amateur.

     

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    thanks

    Lance

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.