Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The Underwater Realm

Started by Ferg42 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

The Underwater Realm

1 posts
  1. I just came across this project- The Underwater Realm, via a thread in the video forum about their lighting system. Anyway, looks like a very exciting project- I'm just about to make a donation, as I'd love to see their results and they also have some great tutorials online (see the UW video grading one posted by Drew). Basically, they are making a series short films set underwater and all shot of Red Epic. I can't wait to see the results, should be very fantastic based on what I've seen so far on their site. One for the wetpixel front page?

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.