Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sea nettle??

Started by yyerardos ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea nettle??

4 posts
  1. Sea nettle??

    Just a quickquestion to the administrators/gurus:

    How many posts do I need to have my status upgraded from 'sea nettle'?

    and whats the next one up anyway?

    thanks

    yorgos

  2. I guess that did it, heh, you are a clownfish now with 15 posts.

  3. Here are the ranks, imported over from the last board:

     

    Flotsam 0

    Brine Shrimp 1

    Sea Wasp 2

    Hermit Crab 3

    Starfish 5

    Sea Nettle 10

    Clownfish 15

    Triggerfish 20

    Lionfish 30

    Moray Eel 50

    Wolf Eel 100

    Manta Ray 200

    Tiger Shark 300

    Great Hammerhead 400

    Orca 500

    Giant Squid 750

    Blue Whale 1000

    Mature Blue Whale 1500

    Wise Blue Whale 2000

    Mutant Blue Whale 2500

    Hand of Poseidon 5000

     

    They're kind of hokey. I'd like to revamp them sometime.

  4. Its kind of cool....sponcored by Disney...

    I must keep posting, i must keep posting, i must keep posting...

    lol

    yorgos

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.