I was going to post this link in the housing forums but could not resist putting here for more exposure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...+#ht_500wt_1201
I guess if you have a Leica you can afford it :-).
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by allen ·
Read-only discussion
I was going to post this link in the housing forums but could not resist putting here for more exposure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...+#ht_500wt_1201
I guess if you have a Leica you can afford it :-).
I was going to post this link in the housing forums but could not resist putting here for more exposure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...+#ht_500wt_1201
I guess if you have a Leica you can afford it :-).
I don't know what it is with the Leica guys but even boxes (empty) for their lenses sell for more than a new Canon 5D MII
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/t...hate-leica.html
Bill
the housing can probably withstand a bullet!
Actually it might be a bargain! See: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43766
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.