Wishing the Wetpixel community happiness and joy over the Holiday season. We hope that you are doing the things that you enjoy, with people that you care for over the next few weeks. May Santa bring all those underwater imaging items that you really want!
Adam
Thanks Adam and happy holidays to you and everyone here. Wetpixel's community is one I love to be a part of.
Steve
Thanks Adam and Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year to all. Maybe Santa will bring us a new mirrorless csc subsection in the new year.
Bob
Within any important issue, there are always aspects no one wishes to discuss." - George Orwell
Same here, Season's greeting to all of you and fair weather to all for the coming new year.
Merry Christmas.
A Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you All.
Thanks Adam and happy holidays to you and everyone here. Wetpixel's community is one I love to be a part of.
Steve
I second that emotion :-)
May 2012 be all we hope and dream for..
D
Merry Christmas all!!!
I took all the images in this e-card in 2011.
Tom
Happy Christmas from Jacky, Willow and myself Hope you get all the prezzies and happiness you want.
And remember a beer is for life not just for Xmas
Stay safe
Dean
I've been spoiled rotten this Christmas! A new 7D and an Aquatica housing for it - all going for their first dive on Christmas eve with me and my very generous and supportive wife!
Happy Holidays and the very Best Wishes for a prosperous 2012 to all!
Lee
Have a great Christmas everyone; looking forward to 2012.