- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
New Toy
-
-
Aloha Dave.
Cool deal. What is that little ovf plugged into the hot shoe? What FL is it good for?
Tell us how you like it. I just picked up a fuji 10, and am loving it!
Did they make any improvements in the gx1 so we can use A mode, with flash on, and have a fairly fast slowest shutter speed? Like 1/100 of faster?
Or did they allow auto iso in M mode?
Thanks!
Don
-
It's a 28 mm optical viewfinder
Works well with the 14 mm lens.
Camera seems fast and responsive. Compared to the dSLRs I'm use to.
Haven't had time to get into in more detail.
First response is that IQ is very good.
It looks possible Nauticam may come out with a housing.
-
Yes, they appear to have the same sensor as the g3, which is excellent for stills! Arguably better than the gh2.
I'll bet 10 bar will also be supplying a more cost effective housing for this camera, as they have done all the gf series.