I just put together a small video with a few clips i have shot over the last few months.
Hope you like.
Cheers Pete.
[vimeohd]34017728[/vimeohd]
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Pete L ·
Read-only discussion
I just put together a small video with a few clips i have shot over the last few months.
Hope you like.
Cheers Pete.
[vimeohd]34017728[/vimeohd]
Nice underwater life. I loved the cartoonish starfish.
So you have green water in Sidney too then?
We get more green water than i would like. I consider anything over 5 metres vis to be good.
Sometimes we get in & you can't even see your fins! & i'm not exagerating either. We certainly get days where there is blue water & 30metres vis but mostly 5-10 metres is about right.
The red starfish is quite abundant around sydney & the orange one you see fairly often.
Cheers Pete.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.