Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Velcro ties for sync cords

Started by Don in Colorado ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Velcro ties for sync cords

3 posts
  1. Velcro ties for sync cords

    I was in Office Depot last night, and I found some double sided velcro ties.

     

    Sometimes I have a sync cord that likes to float into the frame. These ties might help.

     

    I have no affiliation with Office Depot.

     

    http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=369220

  2. I use these all the time when travling with cords, chargers, etc. Haven't tried them for Sync cords, but they might be worth a shot...

  3. I use these and they work beautifully to keep sync cords from flopping about, without wrapping the cord around the strobe arms.

     

    Marli

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.