Hi, anyone has the results of this 2011 Contest. The web site is not update, and I tried several times to contact with the organizers with no results ????
Thanks,
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by Pixel Mojado ·
Read-only discussion
Hi, anyone has the results of this 2011 Contest. The web site is not update, and I tried several times to contact with the organizers with no results ????
Thanks,
Hi, anyone has the results of this 2011 Contest. The web site is not update, and I tried several times to contact with the organizers with no results ????
Thanks,
Hi,
After long search on internet including French Federation for diving, i phone directly to the organisation. I've got someone who apologize for the lack of informations. As he was on a trip during our phone conversation, i did not push hard against him. Very kindly, he ask me to send a mail to the following E-mail festi.film@wanadoo.fr . He promise he would answer when he will be back inToulon, ie 4 or 5 days.
try to send a mail to the email adress !
other ref. to contact the festival:
Téléphone : 04 94 92 99 22 (from france), from international + 33 4 94 92 99 22
Fax : 09 70 62 48 21
E-mail : festi.film@wanadoo.fr
best regards,
another french diver
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.