Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

ftp using filezilla urgent

Started by Travy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

ftp using filezilla urgent

3 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    I need to send an insert to a client.I need a quick simple step by step of how to ftp the insert using final cut pro.

    Once I cut the piece,how do I export from the timeline using filezilla.

    Step by step with standard definition settings please

     

    Thanks in advance

     

    Travy

  2. Just export the sequence as is and send that file.

  3. Travy,

    First make sure you have the correct SD settings in FCP. When the sequence you want to send is rendered and complete, export the sequence as a self contained movie. Do not use Quicktime Compressor to do this. I would export it to your desktop. Once there, right click and Compress it. This will make a Zip file for you. Then upload the zip file for them then to download when it is done.

    Steve

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.