Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Renew Team Wetpixel Account

Started by bvanant ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Renew Team Wetpixel Account

3 posts
  1. I am trying to renew my Team Wetpixel account that expires like tomorrow. The subscription manager seems to not let you renew until mabye the old one is expired. Is that normal?

    thanks

    Bill

  2. Hi Bill,

     

    I'm pretty sure you will only be able to renew tomorrow. The system won't let you "pay in advance".

     

    If you do have any further problems, please let me now.

     

    Apologies for the inconvenience.

     

    Adam

  3. Hi Bill,

     

    I'm pretty sure you will only be able to renew tomorrow. The system won't let you "pay in advance".

     

    If you do have any further problems, please let me now.

     

    Apologies for the inconvenience.

     

    Adam

    No inconvenience for me, I will try to pay tomorrow

    BVA

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.