Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Conger Eel Catches a fish

Started by bugeye ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Conger Eel Catches a fish

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I had some luck while taking some videos on a night dive during my holiday last week in Raja Ampat. I was about to take a shot of a Nudibranch when a Conger Eel swam right by me while hunting ... then caught a fish!

     

    I was really happy with my new set-up (Canon S95 with WP-DC38 housing and Light & Motion Sola 1200 Video Light). It's very basic but the end result is pretty good for a compact camera. I was particularly happy with the light which is new but find that when on full power it's too bright - the Sola 800 would probably be enough for me.

     

     

     

     

  2. That is really coo!!! I would love to see that in life!

  3. Very cool, you got the money shot. Loved the exclamations of joy in the background.

    Steve

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.