Fuji S2 7:1 ish macro
Here are yesterdays results. these are different batches of eggs as the first ones have hatched. one batch is only 1 or two days old, and the second may be 3 or 5 days old but I am not sure. I paln to do daily dives and follow the development and with a lot of luck even get some shots as the hatch.
I have not actually calculated the reproduction ratio but maybe someone on wetpixel can. I know that it is at least 7:1 and possibly more considering the digital sensor and the flat port adds to the ratio. I have included the setup info.
Fufi S2 in Aquatica housing with the standard flat port + 3 extensions for the following lenses (Nikon 200 mm micro, nikon 12-24, sigma 14 mm)
Nikon 105 micro lens
Kenko 3x and 2x teleconverter (stacked)
dual SB-105 set at manual full power
The younger (red) batch was shot af f22, and the other at F16. both were shot using a 200 ASA setting. As before the F 16 results apperar to be a little sharper. I tried a few at F32 but these were too underexposed to correct in the RAW converter. in the future I will add more strobes to the rig.
Both shots are un cropped and unedited in photoshop other than a reduction in size.
Chris