Hi
Here a link to a Scuba diving video that I made with the HD Hero2 in a Swiss mountain brook. The brook is called Verzasca and is in the south part of Switzerland.
http://www.ingma.ch/schweizer-gewaesser/vi...r-verzasca.html
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Ingma ·
Read-only discussion
Hi
Here a link to a Scuba diving video that I made with the HD Hero2 in a Swiss mountain brook. The brook is called Verzasca and is in the south part of Switzerland.
http://www.ingma.ch/schweizer-gewaesser/vi...r-verzasca.html
Hi
Here a link to a Scuba diving video that I made with the HD Hero2 in a Swiss mountain brook. The brook is called Verzasca and is in the south part of Switzerland.
http://www.ingma.ch/schweizer-gewaesser/vi...r-verzasca.html
What a great video and I love the music! Was this done with natural ligth? Love to see more.
ButchP
Really nice Ingma. Wish we had fresh water that was as clear over here....instead ours is a muddy brown in the south of the UK.
Jo
WOW! That spring has amazing structures!
Great footage and editing!
Beautiful stuff Ingma...what a beautiful place..
ps. concurr with the music...compliments the video really well!
Thanks for yours compliments. I'm be glad that theirs enjoy my little video.
I shot this only with ambient light. But I made in the post-production a separately white balance adjustment.
Regards from Switzerland
Markus
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.