Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Simon's Solstice

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Simon's Solstice

6 posts
  1. For those who haven't seen Simon's short film on Dive Films 'Solstice', I urge you to do so. My one trip to Scotland's Scapa Flow in the mid 90's was the worst trip I have ever taken but wherever in Scotland Simon was, he must have been having a happy ending with each dive. Incredible basking shark footage. Have to hire a Brit to narrate my next film.

    Congrats Simon

     

    Steve

  2. Do you have a link steve?

  3. You can find it in iTunes under Podcasts. But here is another link I found...http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/divefilm-hd-video-hd/id214353624

    Steve

  4. Glad you all enjoyed it. Over the last few years I've sat in harbour looking at howling gales and ropey British seas for far too many weeks, so I guess I was due a bit of luck. It was certainly a lot of fun when it finally arrived :B):

     

    Cheers, Simon

  5. Fantastic footage Simon. Thanks for the link Adam.

    Very much enjoyed that.

    Cheers Pete.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.