Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Micro Fisheye and Close up Wet Lenses Exc Cond

Started by Warby1 ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Micro Fisheye and Close up Wet Lenses Exc Cond

13 posts
  1. For Sale Inon Wet Lenses for Digital Compacts

     

    Inon UFL-M150 Z80 Micro Fisheye with AD adapter £225 (retail £380)

     

    Check out this amazing lens

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7189548@N05/s...57627743300293/

    http://www.blueviews.net/assets/videos/ind...eye_640x360.mov

     

    2x UCL-165 AD Close Up Macro Lens £100 each (retail £150 each) Stackable

     

    All lenses in absolute pristine condition no scratches as new. Fisheye has had only 2 dives!

     

    Reason for sale - upgraded to new system, can no longer use these lenses

     

    Price includes UK delivery

     

    Edited by Warby1
  2. I'm interested in the Inon micro fisheye. Can you PM me with details of how to contact you?

  3. I'm interested in the Inon micro fisheye. Can you PM me with details of how to contact you?

     

    PM sent (I think!) Please reply here if you didnt get it.

  4. Inon Micro Fisheye and 2x Closeup Lenses still available

     

    Please post if you have any questions

  5. hi! ive just bought a canon g12 and housing and i reckon these lenses will be perfect if i have the right adaptor. im in the uk too. could you send me you number? (assuming you havet sold them already)

  6. hi! ive just bought a canon g12 and housing and i reckon these lenses will be perfect if i have the right adaptor. im in the uk too. could you send me you number? (assuming you havet sold them already)

    Looks like the macro lenses are sold but the Micro fisheye is still available. It will fit with the right adapter. I'm working away at the moment so if you PM your number I can get back to you, failing that you can call me at the weekend?

    Cheers

    Joel

  7. Macro lenses now sold, Micro Fisheye still available. Please check out the links in the earlier post to see what this amazing lens can do!

     

     

     

     

    Looks like the macro lenses are sold but the Micro fisheye is still available. It will fit with the right adapter. I'm working away at the moment so if you PM your number I can get back to you, failing that you can call me at the weekend?

    Cheers

    Joel

  8. That price is for the lens only and not the AD adaptor that comes with mine (another £50 in the UK). My lens is virtually brand new having only done 2 dives. It is also in the UK, so any UK buyer doesnt have to worry about customs and international postage.

     

     

     

     

     

    This lens sells new at Reef Photo for 316$.

    http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=5432

  9. Did you eventually sell the Insect eye lens ? The macro lenses worked a treat in Lembeh...much easier than screw threads underwater. Cheers

     

    Dave

     

     

     

    That price is for the lens only and not the AD adaptor that comes with mine (another £50 in the UK). My lens is virtually brand new having only done 2 dives. It is also in the UK, so any UK buyer doesnt have to worry about customs and international postage.
  10. Hi Dave

     

    I was wondering how you had got on the other day. Do you have your pictures online, I'd love to see them.

     

    I still have my Insect eye. I spent $10 on an adapter (from China) that looked as if it might let me use it, but I am still waiting 3 months later! I might still sell it as I have just bought a 8mm fisheye with new dome port and I need some cash for another strobe!

    Cheers

     

    Joel

     

     

    Did you eventually sell the Insect eye lens ? The macro lenses worked a treat in Lembeh...much easier than screw threads underwater. Cheers

     

    Dave

  11. That price is for the lens only and not the AD adaptor that comes with mine (another £50 in the UK). My lens is virtually brand new having only done 2 dives. It is also in the UK, so any UK buyer doesnt have to worry about customs and international postage.

     

    Hi Warby1, Just wanted to know if you shot any video on the s90 with the insect eye lens? Was really excited by the video link, but realized it was shot using a modified blue fin housing.

  12. Inon Micro Fisheye is still available?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.