Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Urgent need for Fischer to Fischer cable for Shearwater to Sport Kiss?

Started by echeng ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Urgent need for Fischer to Fischer cable for Shearwater to Sport Kiss?

4 posts
  1. Hello, all. I'm leaving for PNG on Tuesday, and have just discovered that the boat is urgently in need of the following cable:

     

    - a Fischer to Fischer cable for the Shearwater to Sports Kiss for R 22 sensor type, 3 cells.

     

    Used is OK, but I need it overnighted to me to arrive by Monday in San Francisco. If you can help, please let me know. Email is best, to my first name at wetpixel (.com). Thank you!

     

    Also, I'll be in Singapore next week, so getting it to Scubacam is also an option. :B):

  2. Eric:

     

    I've got one you can use. I just left a message on your cell. I'll also email you.

     

    Doug

     

     

     

    Hello, all. I'm leaving for PNG on Tuesday, and have just discovered that the boat is urgently in need of the following cable:

     

    - a Fischer to Fischer cable for the Shearwater to Sports Kiss for R 22 sensor type, 3 cells.

     

    Used is OK, but I need it overnighted to me to arrive by Monday in San Francisco. If you can help, please let me know. Email is best, to my first name at wetpixel (.com). Thank you!

     

    Also, I'll be in Singapore next week, so getting it to Scubacam is also an option. :D

  3. Have you checked with the dealers/retailers? I'm pretty sure they'd be your best bet. Shearwater's dealer in SG is Waikiki, but they never stock anything. I'd check with Shearwater directly in Can.

  4. Thanks, everyone! Managed to have one sent (thanks, Doug!). :D

    Drew—yes. Canada could not get us a cable in time.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.