Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon Fisheye Question

Started by tyanea ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon Fisheye Question

1 posts
  1. Hi All :D

     

    I am shopping for a new lens and I have a couple of questions. I shoot the 5DMrkII (full frame camera) in an Ikelite housing with the 8" super dome.

     

    Money not being an issue in my decision process....

    I am looking at the Canon 8-15mm vs the Sigma 15mm

     

    1: Which lens would people recommend? Any pros/cons to one vs. the other?

     

    2: If I shot the exact same photo with the Sigma 15mm and the Canon 8-15 at the 15mm end and placed them side by side would they look the same?

     

    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks!!

    Edited by tyanea
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.