Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ambon to Raja Ampat

Started by bugeye ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ambon to Raja Ampat

3 posts
  1. Here's a short video taken with my Canon S95. I had some trouble with fogging in my underwater housing (I guess this happens with all compacts that get too warm) but otherwise was pretty happy with the results

     

    [youtubehd]D-Njf55yFhA[/youtubehd]

    Edited by Drew
  2. Here's a short video taken with my Canon S95. I had some trouble with fogging in my underwater housing (I guess this happens with all compacts that get too warm) but otherwise was pretty happy with the results

     

    Always stick a small fresh bag of silica gel inside the housing. Replace it every few days with a new one.

     

    Regards

    Peter

  3. You don't say what housing you are using. The Gates and L&M housings rarely, if ever, have a fogging issue. Ikelite, Equinox and housing made from those materials do. Aside from the silica insert, avoid bringing your housing into an air conditioned room as that will certainly create an issue for you.

    Steve

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.