Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Easy Canon T2i step

Started by Troutbum75 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Easy Canon T2i step

6 posts
  1. I am new to this and would like to know what people suggest as an easy setup for a Canon t2i. What housing and strobes would you recommend and what websites could I find used housings. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

  2. I would suggest taking a good look at the Nauticam lineup for a housing and Inon for strobes. Check either Reef Photo or Backscatter to get a good idea of a nice set up. Both are sponsors of the forum and have links in the right side of the forum. ------>

    Edited by focker
  3. ikelite rocks, for infinitely less dollars. And lets you use hard wired strobes.

  4. Cant beat Aquatica for sheer quality finish and ergonomics.

     

    I think Nauticam is the Honda to Aquatica's Peugeot - Ikelite? Well thats more like Kia...

  5. I am new to this and would like to know what people suggest as an easy setup for a Canon t2i. What housing and strobes would you recommend and what websites could I find used housings. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    I'm actually looking for a used unit if anyone has one they want to sell.

  6. For finding a used housing, you might list an ad in the classified section on this site as a WTB (Want To Buy) ad and do not list a housing maker as you may be open to different suppliers if the price is right.

    This site and ebay are the one's I know the most. Scubaboard is also an option. You may wish to include searching for it as an 550D or 550.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.