Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal ND700

Started by Aquapaul ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND700

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I just purchased a used Subal ND700 for using mostly in the Great Lakes for Wreck Photography. The housing came with a 8" glass dome port and no lenses. I have been researching lenses and think I will probably buy a Sigma 15FE or a Nikon 16 FE. Subal's website recommends no port extension for these lenses but I get conflicting results when searching Wetpixel about what people are actually doing. Any thoughts from Subal Owners?

     

    I have a Nikon 17-35 I will eventually put to use too but not for now.

     

    Thanks

  2. the standard 8" dome is designed specifically for the Nikon 16mm no extension required, also the Sigma should be fine.

  3. Thank you

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.