Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica or Sea&Sea adaptors for Subal Housings?

Started by oosantoo ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica or Sea&Sea adaptors for Subal Housings?

5 posts
  1. Hi everybody

     

    I searched thoroughly but couldn't find any info...

     

    Does anyone know if there is an adaptor to fit an Aquatica or Sea&Sea dome to a Subal type 3 housing?

     

    I would like to this because I'm trying to make my system lighter and the Subal dome is heavy. But Im not ready to give up on a big dome because i love to take above/below shots..

     

     

    Thanks

  2. Hi everybody

     

    I searched thoroughly but couldn't find any info...

     

    Does anyone know if there is an adaptor to fit an Aquatica or Sea&Sea dome to a Subal type 3 housing?

     

    I would like to this because I'm trying to make my system lighter and the Subal dome is heavy. But Im not ready to give up on a big dome because i love to take above/below shots..

     

     

    Thanks

     

     

    We have the opposite, we have the Subal port on Aquatica housing adapter, I don't know of one that would let Aquatica port on your Subal. There are some Zen dome manufactured for, and sold by Ryan and the Reef photo folks but I think they are on the heavy side also, have you checked with the Athena or Saga Dive people for third party solution?

     

    Post edited: Admin

    Edited by adamhanlon
  3. We have the opposite, we have the Subal port on Aquatica housing adapter, I don't know of one that would let Aquatica port on your Subal. There are some Zen domes manufactured for, and sold by Ryan and the Reef photo folks but I think they are on the heavy side also, have you checked with the Athena or Saga Dive people for third party solution?

     

    Jose, from Saga Dive is not the cheapest solution , but really works hand-made

    Edited by adamhanlon
  4. Saga is the solution!

  5. Thank you both for your replies

     

    cheers

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.