I'm heading to Maui in just over a month and am wondering if anyone has tried or has an opinion on the ewa-marine bags for scuba and snorkle use?
I'm using a Canon ZR30 camera.
thanks
bobm
Read-only discussion
I'm heading to Maui in just over a month and am wondering if anyone has tried or has an opinion on the ewa-marine bags for scuba and snorkle use?
I'm using a Canon ZR30 camera.
thanks
bobm
Their great if your only going snorkeling,
maybe 10 feet or so. Going deeper puts
pressure on your camera and starts to
push on every control and botton you have. May even cause damage if you
go to deep. Its not safe for scuba.
Marc
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.