Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aeris Dive Computer Elite T3

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aeris Dive Computer Elite T3

5 posts
  1. For those interested. I am selling my Aeris Elite T3 dive computer. It works great. I have only used it on 50 dives. Plus I am selling a bunch of spare parts for it as well. Check out the listing on ebay.

     

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150739694828

     

    Hi, Would you be willing to ship to Australia? cheers Ken.

  2. Hi, Would you be willing to ship to Australia? cheers Ken.

     

    Sorry. I will only ship to USA.

  3. According to EBay, this item was sold.

  4. According to EBay, this item was sold.

     

    Shocking considering the ad is over 4 years old LOL. :lol2:

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.